For our subsidiary TENOWO Inc. in Lincolnton, North Carolina, USA, we are looking to hire a Process Engineer
HOFTEX GROUP AG
is one of the most reputable textile companies in Germany. With a
multifarious and innovative range of textiles products we achieve an
annual turnover of more than 180 Mio €.
For our subsidiary TENOWO Inc. in Lincolnton, North Carolina, USA,
which is engaged in production and sales of nonwoven fabrics based on
different production processes, we are hiring a
The Process Engineer will work closely with R & D
and production to improve and further optimize our production of
chemical bonded and needled nonwovens.
The right candidate will be able to achieve very visible improvements contributing to fast growing business.
Your major areas of activity will be :
- support towards plant management in realization of
technical improvement projects · participation in training and
- monitoring and analyzing of technical key figures, as far as resulting measures
- working in teams for larger investment projects
The ideal candidate has:
- BS or MS degree in Textiles / Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- already some experience or a strong interest in
carded chemically bonded Nonwovens as well as needled and binder
- has the desire to improve and stabilize complex production processes.
- does not mind to be occasionally called in at odd
times (we are producing 24 hrs. around the clock) to participate in
“hands on trouble shooting”
- has a good understanding of chemical formulation and the implication on products and processes.
- You have distinctive analytical skills and are
“hands on” at the same time. You work self-dependent, structured and
- A high grade of sense of responsibility and
engagement, team- and willingness to cooperate, as far as communication
and own initiative, are part of your personal excellence.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to:
Thomas Hagen Technical Director thomas.hagen(at)tenowo.com +49 (0)9281/49-0